(317) 985-5500
Voted Indy's #1 DJ company

 

Winner, 2010 WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award

Why choose Music Magic over the other disc jockey services? The answer is simple: we are not like the rest. We hire only the best personalities in the business, so you know you're going to have the greatest experience possible, regardless of the type of event.

With the best personalities in the business, excellent sound and lighting, and UNLIMITED time for a great price, there is a reason over 90-percent of our business comes from referrals.

Music Magic - Professional DJs for your special events.

Choose Music Magic and you get:

Wedding Experts

Unlimited Time

Experienced DJ's

The Coolest Personalities

Great Sound and Light

A Customized Event

99% of our clients say we're the best DJ company in the universe (the other 1% say we're just the best DJ company in the world)!

Music Magic - 11119 Giddings Pl, Noblesville, IN 46060
info@musicmagicnow.com

Web Site design by
jonese